, who says:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer 10 questions asked to you
and invent 10 questions that people you tag will answer. .... and I am being a VERY BAD TAG PLAYER because I'm ignoring the remaining rules about tagging others or making up new questions because I am sick with some sort of flu-cold-thing and hazy and tired and don't have the energy right now But Alavar is nice and she asked me stuffs so I will answer them!
10 Things About Me:
1. I'm a half-assed ambidextrous in the sense that I am left-handed for some things, right-handed for others. But I can't switch.
2. I'm allergic to almost everything under the sun, including many fruits, veggies, nuts, etc... and all furry/hairy animals.
3. I can understand more Mandarin Chinese than I can speak.
4. I collect creative/horrific taxidermy whenever the opportunity arises.
5. I like anime art styles, but I don't really watch anime.
6. I'm more of a crustacean & bug & lizard person than a cat & dog & pony person.
7. I'm really small (less than 5' tall).
8. I can puppeteer pretty well.
9. I'm a hardcore LaytonxEmmy shipper and will trade art for good fic ;_;
10. I am actually having a REALLY hard time coming up with 10 things to tell you about me that aren't horrifically embarrassing.
1: What inspired you to do the things you do?
-- You mean Saving The World? Superman does it, and Superman is pretty cool. Oh, wait, you mean art? I'm not sure... it's been a driving force for me ever since I was young. I guess I just saw what games and TV and comics were doing and decided WOW THAT IS AWESOME I WANT TO DO THAT and here we are
2: Any unique hobbies?
-- Outside of art? Uh... nothing really stellar, I don't think. I like to cook, but that's hardly unique. I like reading about cryptozoology and paranormal unsolved mystery stuff. I'm a collector of some very specific things. I like making custom merch. I like to collect unique taxidermy when I can, but it's difficult because the good stuff's really expensive. I'm also terribly picky.
3: If you could control the weather, what would you do with it?
-- Keep it at 60-70 degrees F all year round because I am happiest in those temperate zones. Of course, this would disrupt an incredible number of things in the world ecosystem so it's probably a good thing I can't control the weather.
4: When going through the internet, are you okay with being spoiled with something or do you immediately back away from it?
-- I generally back away as soon as I find out; I hate being spoiled for stuff I care about.
5: Was there anything you've always wanted to try?
-- Eating bugs. Not like picking roaches off the street, but like, actual bugs used in cuisine in various ethnic dishes. But no place near me specializes in that sort of thing.
5: If you had the ability to create something with a simple snap of your fingers, what would you create?
-- WHERE IS #6
7: Would you use that ability for the good of humanity?
-- NEVER maybe but I won't answer this because you're cheating; it's not #6
8: Did you notice that there was no #6?
9: You just checked to see if there was a #6, didn't you?
-- I noticed right away because I am OCD
10: Did you find amusement in all this?
-- It was fun, I like answering random questions because I am no good with talking about myself otherwise.